Terms and ConditionsDownload File
Last updated: November 16, 2022
- Welcome to Gigpro™. Gigpro, Inc. (“Gigpro”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), through our Gigpro™ Mobile App and our web-based Marketplace platform, provides a marketplace where professionals and hospitality industry businesses connect for short-term work assignments, known as Gigs.
- IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: THESE TERMS SET FORTH THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF OUR SOFTWARE AND SERVICES. BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING OUR MOBILE APP, BY APPLYING TO ESTABLISH AN ACCOUNT, OR BY USING OUR MARKETPLACE OR OUR SERVICES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE OUR MOBILE APP, MARKETPLACE OR OUR SERVICES. IMPORTANT:THESE TERMS CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION PROVISION REQUIRING ALL CLAIMS TO BE RESOLVED BY WAY OF BINDING ARBITRATION, AND ALSO CONTAINS A CLASS ACTION AND JURY TRIAL RIGHT WAIVER. Please carefully review Section 20 of these Terms for more information.
The following terms have their assigned meaning.
- “Business” means a business which has registered to participate in and post a Gig on the Platform.
- “Gig” (whether or not capitalized) means a temporary short-term job assignment posted by a Business.
- “Gig Posting” means a request posted by Business on the Platform for a Gig.
- “Gigpro Services” or “Services” means the services provided by Gigpro, including to facilitate connection between Pros and Businesses through the Platform. For the avoidance of doubt, Gigpro Services are not a referral service and Gigpro is not an employment agency.
- “Marketplace” means the Gigpro online hosted software and web pages accessible through the Internet.
- “Mobile App” means the Gigpro mobile app software program downloadable from the Apple, Google or other authorized digital store or directly from Gigpro.
- “Payments” mean payments made to the Pro by the Business.
- “Partner” means a third party that provides services to Gigpro or is permitted by Gigpro to offer goods or services to the Pro through the Software.
- “Platform” means software where Businesses and Pros can post and accept Gigs, where accounts are managed, and where Partners may make special offers available to Pros and Businesses.
- “Pro” means a user seeking or participating in Gig opportunities who has registered to participate in the Platform.
- “Pro Services” means the services provided by a Pro to a Business. For the avoidance of doubt, a Pro does not provide any services to Gigpro.